The Yin-Yang Working Hunter/Show Saddle and VSD Version…
£849.00 off the peg fit or fully custom made £949.00
This Working Hunter is designed for all working hunter classes, hunting and the show ring and is straight cut to show off the horse’s shoulder.
The VSD Version (Last 2 photos, square cantle) This is a great style of saddle for those of us who wish to jump a little and yet need a saddle that is still acceptable in Working Hunter and Dressage classes. Also a good choice for horses with big shoulders as the cut of the panels helps to eliminate constricting the movements of the horses shoulders and helps to stop the shoulder pushing the saddle backwards. A very versatile saddle indeed.
- Both saddles have neat knee and thigh rolls. We can make them larger for more stability when jumping, hunting or hacking when requested. We can even attach the rolls on Velcro so that you may change them or remove them if need be. This option costs £100.00 extra and you get 2 different sized/shaped knee rolls of your choice.
- The Working Hunter is suitable for showing and working hunter classes, but with the comfort and knee support for everyday riding too.
- In both saddles you can choose from English woolen flocked panels or close contact latex foam panels.
Point and balance straps as standard on Both saddles.
- We only use English, wooden trees that can be altered as the horse changes.
- A suede seat can be added for £25 extra.
- Buffalo print leather option on both saddles, see last photo above, is £100 extra. Very comfortable, Butter soft leather that lasts and lasts.