*These Terms and conditions are provided to outline in simple text the services provided by:
– Heritage Bespoke Saddles Ltd
– Heritage Equestrian supplies
– Global Bespoke Saddles Ltd
– Heritage reserve the right to amend, change or simply update these terms and conditions at anytime.
– We reserve the right to remove, amend or update the website for any reason and at any time without notice.
– It is your responsibility to have access to the website and to read through our terms and conditions thoroughly, if you are not in agreement with the terms you should not use any of our services.
– Standard callout/fitting consultations are available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
– Please see ‘Saddle Fitting’ for our current fees.
– Callout fee is applicable on all visits unless otherwise stated.
– Fuel costs are payable, round trip, on all callouts and this cost will be supplied once we know the post code
– Callout fee covers travel to you the customer and consultation for one horse. Additional horses at the same location will be charged in addition to the callout fee.
– Saddles, repairs and all goods received from Heritage must be paid for in full at time of delivery or collection, unless previously agreed with Heritage.
– Heritage reserve all title to goods until paid for in full.
– For custom made saddles a refit fee of £30 is payable within 28 days from purchase. After this 28 day period the full callout charge is payable.
– Any alterations made to a new custom made saddle once purchased from Heritage after 28 days from purchase are not included within the original sale price and will be charged at our standard rates. This includes flocking, head plate changes and callout/fuel fees. Alterations within this 28 days are subject to a £30 handling fee and fuel costs.
– Special order and Custom saddles are non-returnable and non-refundable.
* Disclaimer, There will be no refund or return accepted on any bespoke saddles or tack made to a customers own instructions and supplied to Heriatge by you the customer. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the instructions are correct and we will accept no responsibility for any errors made by you the customer. The customers own supplied instructions to us, will be followed closely and accurately by Heritage, and any problems with the fit of the saddle will not be the fault of Heritage.
– A deposit of 50% of total cost (half cash/half cheque, or all cash or bank transfer prior to the callout) will be taken at time of order and this is non-refundable.
– Faulty items will be returned to us, at customers cost, for inspection/assessed by Heritage. Please allow up to 28 days for replacement goods.
– Heritage Bespoke Saddles Ltd must be informed of any dissatisfaction or damage to orders as soon as possible after discovery of any issue.
– Your saddle will need to be checked regularly for fit and balanced as explained by our fitter at the time of purchase. It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange this.
– If Heritage agree to any refund for any item, then this item must be returned to Heritage at customers cost for full inspection before any refund is issued
– Refunds agreed by Heritage are issued by cheque
– Trees are guaranteed for 5 years, from the date of purchase. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse.
– Tree Materials and workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months subject to fair wear and tear.
– Repairs and alterations on any part of a saddle or tack should only be carried out by Heritage saddlery or any guarantees will be made void.
If a provision in this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
1. The validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement.
2. The validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS IN ANY WAY
UK Shipping Saddles / Large Parcels: £25
UK Shipping Tack / Small Parcels: £5/10
All deposits taken/given for saddles, saddle fittings, tack orders or any other work taken out by/booked/ordered from the company are non refundable for any reason whatsoever.
This includes any deposits given in person by the customer, either in cash or cheque, on the day of a saddle fitting consultation. In this case the customer will be made aware verbally that the deposit given in non refundable at this time.By giving a deposit on the day of the fitting, by post, bank transfer, Paypal payment or any other means, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
All our saddlery products carry a comprehensive warranty that covers: FAULTY MATERIALS AND BAD WORKMANSHIP In the unlikely event of any warranty claim: Approved warranty, replacement or repair will be carried out as necessary, free of charge to yourself upon : 1. Proof of original purchase AND 2. Acceptance of examination by authorized persons. Any unauthorised repairs or alterations will automatically cancel this warranty. Period of full Warranty The tree (5 years) – for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. All other components (1 years) – for manufacturing errors or component defects. Our warranty does not cover: DAMAGE CLAIMS CAUSED BY: ABUSE, NEGLECT, LACK OF MAINTENANCE OR WEAR AND TEAR TREES ARE SUITABLE FOR ADJUSTMENT BY PRESSURE MACHINES, ADJUSTMENTS MADE BY UNAUTHORISED PERSONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES. * All postage costs are not covered under any warranty