The Cheshire is a traditionally styled Working Hunter Saddle, suitable for showing and working hunter classes, but with the comfort and knee support for everyday riding…
Hand built using the finest English leather. £949.00 off the peg or £1049.00 for the bespoke version of this saddle
Full UK/EU Saddle fitting/measuring service- £100 + fuel costs
Designed for use in the working hunter ring, this saddle is straight cut to show off the horse’s shoulder but has knee rolls for stability when jumping, hunting or hacking. Velcro on/off knee rolls, of 2 different sizes, costs £100.00 extra and makes this saddle even more versatile.
- We offer a woolen flocked panel as standard, but the brown saddle in the pictures has super close contact latex foam panels. We always offer advice concerning the most suitable choice in respect of Latex or flocked panels. This is dependent on the horses back shape, width etc.
- We only use finest, English made, beechwood lamintaed trees. These tress can be altered when needed.
- This saddle is also available on request with a thigh pad on top of the the flap, for those of you who prefer that look and want the extra security.
- It has neat “Pencil” knee and thigh rolls but can be made with only the knee roll or totally plain for an ultra neat look.
- This saddle has a stitch on the knee pad but this can be left plain if requested.
- Round cantle by default but a square cantle is available (choose from drop down list above).
- Point and balance straps as standard.
- Picture at the bottom shows a black version with the popular choice of a suede seat (choose from drop down list above).